Second Shift production supervisor needed for a client located north of Cincinnati. This is a fast paced manufacturing environment. Salary will be based on experience.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; and two plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience as a Production Supervisor in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
location: Lebanon, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: No Degree Required
- Establish production and quality control standards
- Operate within the budget and cost controls to obtain data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery of products ordered.
- Plan and coordinate production activities with all plant departments.
- Establish production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Oversee Maintenance, Quality and Materials on the off-shifts as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- PRODUCTION SUPPORT
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.