Electrical Supervisor- Direct Hire-Full time, Lewis Center, OH area. Local fortune 200 company is looking for an experienced Electrical Supervisor out of heavy industry. Must have 5+ years of experience from a heavy/dirty industrial work environment, PLC troubleshooting, Leadership experience, AC/DC drives, 480 volts and High Voltage is a plus. Must be willing to work in the trenches as needed. Base salary + bonuses and production bonuses, stock options, full benefits and full relo for qualified candidates.
location: Lewis Center, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
responsibilities: Basic Job Functions:
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with maintenance and operations teams, and is directly responsible for leading the electrical maintenance team to gain results in safety performance, operational reliability and cost efficiency. Responsibilities include execution of effective maintenance processes, team member training and development, identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities and project management.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within our client; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- working up to 7 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Electrical (2 years of experience is required)
- PLC Troubleshooting (5 years of experience is required)
- Electrical Maintenance (5 years of experience is required)
- AC/DC (5 years of experience is required)
- High Voltage (KV) (1 year of experience is preferred)
- 480 Volts (5 years of experience is required)
- Heavy Industry (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.