A Design Engineer is needed for an American social media conglomerate corporation in the Redmond, WA area. This position will work on functional and performance prototype testing of RTL designs implemented on FPGA. This work will involve modifying the RTL and running synthesis for both FPGA and gate level targets. The role will be working with architects, designers, verification, and software teams.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $66.66 - 106.67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create and/or modify FPGA builds of a design consisting of various SoC components such as CPUs, fabric, MMU, memory controller, DMA, interrupt controller, and custom HW accelerators.
- Characterize the performance of the system under different configuration options.
- Perform synthesis of various components to understand area and performance tradeoffs.
- Experience with using FPGAs for hardware prototyping
- RTL and synthesis flows
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
Education/Experience: Bachelors degree in engineering.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.