Electrical Engineer needed for a leading design & manufacturer of consumer products located in WI. In this hands on role you will provide design, diagnostic, problem solving, training and consulting services for the maintenance, replacement and the new application of electrical/electronic control systems used in the engine test lab. Support calibrations, preventative maintenance, and quality management programs for engine test lab.
location: KOHLER, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide technical support within Lab Facilities for AC and DC electronic drives, PLC's, and control systems.
- Replacement of obsolete technology for which replacement parts are difficult or impossible to obtain.
- Modifications to existing controls for improved process control, reliability, safety and compliance with OSHA requirements.
- Update and archive electrical prints, PLC programs, operator interface software, etc necessary for the documentation of projects that have been completed.
- Troubleshoot electrical, electronic, and mechanical problems of a complex nature pertaining to lab equipment and facilities with minimal support
- Observe and document results and procedures of work performed, including updating drawing and schematics, filing calibration reports, updating maintenance logs, and closing work requests.
- Analyze results of calibrations to determine deviations from expected standards and guidelines. Draw complex evaluation conclusions and provide detailed reports of results to supervisor.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.