A Project Manager/Engineer is needed for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in the St. Louis, MO area. Qualified candidate should have more than 2 years of GMP experience and Must be an engineer (with BS Degree in Engineering - Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering). Project Management experience is required.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 46.64 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Ensure quality and compliance in accordance with established procedures and standards of the Quality System.
- Comply with and support the Company Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Follows Project Management SOP and checklists.
- Creates project plans and monitors plans throughout the duration of assigned projects for application development and IT transformation projects.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of project results.
- Resolves escalated issues and refers problems to the next level.
- Prepares standard and ad hoc management reports and presentations for assigned projects.
- Organizes and directs project teams.
- Assures the attainment of high quality results as scheduled and within budget.
- Efficiently interacts with peers and next level of management.
- Responsible for preparing, estimating, designing, managing, and implementing capital projects up to approximately $1,000,000 and average approximately $200,000 per project.
- Develop project feasibility and alternatives. Includes: order of magnitude cost estimate, description of process, process flow diagram, location of process, and comparison of pros and cons of the various alternatives.
- Prepares detailed dimensional sketch of equipment layout including final process flow diagram with equipment capacities, rates of production, and materials of construction, and other required specs.
- Determine utilities requirement to achieve maximum productivity within project cost constraints.
- Provides project justification and writes project description along with final project cost estimate and planned timing of implementation.
- Reviews equipment specifications provided by vendors, Selects equipment,
- Solicits bids for equipment
Level of knowledge/expertise:
- MUST HAVE 2+ years of GMP experience
- Must be an engineer (with BS Degree in Engineering - Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering)
- MUST HAVE project management experience.
- A PLUS = Experience running multiple capital projects, each project at $100,000+ or more value.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.