Robotic Technician needed for a client located just north of Cincinnati. This individual will build, fabricate, wire, test and troubleshoot robotic automation systems. This role requires 30-50 percent travel that will include overnight stays. Degree is not required and it's a great role to gain experience. Salary will be based on experience.
location: Hamilton, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Interface with customers and other departmental employees within the organization.
- Read and interpret electrical/mechanical drawings in order to layout and build system assemblies and subassemblies.
- Perform mechanic skills, including, but not limited to, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and repair of parts and equipment.
- Travel to customer facilities, follow their safety requirements, in order to install, troubleshoot, and/or repair installed equipment. Per customer policy, random drug/alcohol testing will be required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- PLC (1 year of experience is preferred)
- fanuc (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.