Solid Fortune 500 manufacturer seeks a skilled Electrical Maintenance Technician to participate in preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair efforts on third shift. You should have strong technical skills and experience from industrial/manufacturing settings. This is a direct-hire position (NOT a contract) and with it you will enjoy job stability, competitive pay, and good benefits.
location: Independence, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9pm to 7am
education: High School
- Perform routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on electrical and mechanical systems involving production equipment and plant systems, including the plant's main power supply system.
- Repair electrical equipment/systems and control circuits; and replace faulty electrical equipment as needed. This troubleshooting element is inclusive of Three Phase Motors and Programmable Logical Controls (PLC) applications.
- Must have a working knowledge of relay logic and be capable of applying this knowledge in the troubleshooting of the PLCs in the production equipment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Industrial electric
- Maintenance technician
- Equipment troubleshooting
- PLC troubleshooting
- Industrial automation
- motors and drives
- 3 Phase Power
- Industrial/electronic controls
- Power transmission systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.