We are searching for a CNC Programmer in Euclid, OH to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer.
location: Euclid, Ohio
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Generate programs for multi-axis CNC Lathes, Machining Centers and Grinders
- Design and implement cutting tools and fixtures
- Develop effective documentation of set-up procedures and provide training
- Provide floor support to all manufacturing areas
- Support the procurement and start-up of new capital equipment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Generate Programs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.