We are searching for an Electrical Test Technician in Watertown, WI who has experience with VFDs. This is a contract position expected to last until November. Potential bonus of $750 and mileage reimbursement for candidates who live more than 30 miles away from the site.
location: Watertown, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Set-up, programing, operating and troubleshooting Variable Frequency Drives.
- Variety of test equipment, including 480-volt electricity.
- Working with engineering, and quality concerning test procedure.
- Read, interpret, and follow advanced schematics, manufacturing drawings, and bills of material
- Prepare Variable Frequency Drive for test and inspections in accordance with procedures and test specifications.
- Perform electrical sequence tests as required. Check out inter-related electrical circuits and metering circuits.
- Inspect cells, panels and components for appearance, omissions, damage, and electro-mechanical malfunction
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform basic root cause analysis on VFD under test and report findings to the supervisor, engineering, etc.
- Check all components listed on customer orders to ensure orders are complete prior to packaging and shipment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Ladder Logic
- Digital and Analog Circuitry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.