We are searching for a Fluidics Engineer in Atlanta, GA(Midtown) to work for an industry-leading company. Hands-on experience with electronically controlled mechanical systems is required. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Fluidics: Proficiency in concepts, practices, and theories used in the design of fluidic circuits, including pumping technologies, nozzles, and flow through tubes and valves.
- Thermodynamics: Proficiency in concepts, practices, and theories used in the design of heat exchangers and thermal management systems.
- Control Systems: Proficiency in development of control systems in theory and practice.
- CADD, Documentation Change Management (Windchill experience preferred). Experience controlling designs using ECN in a formal change management system.
- Design for Quality: Proficiency in applying DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) tools (DFMEA, Design Verification Planning, etc) to optimize quality and reliability of the product.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- BSME or BSAeroE
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.