We are searching for a Material Planner in Omaha, NE to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last until the end of the year and could be longer.
location: Omaha, Nebraska
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Release and expediting of all raw and/or packing materials in a timely manner.
- Materials inventory to run the production schedule.
- Oversee all materials ordering, confirm and process orders through SAP for raw materials to support production requirements.
- Assign purchase orders to requisitions
- Verify and correct invoices not matching items and prices stated in POs
- Maintain inventories at lowest dollar levels while ensuring material availability to meet production schedule, confirms pricing and raw material availability. Assist in correcting bill of materials
- Document and escalate supplier issues/non conformance
- Coordinate and monitor material inventories.
- Act as liaison between vendors, plant, and division in resolving material problems and creating proper notifications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Inventory Control
- Vendor Relations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.