Industry leading company seeks a Detailing / Drafting Manager to oversee the detailing group, including Detailers and Detailing Supervisors. You should have 2D and 3D experience detailing / drafting metal buildings as well as leadership experience. This is a strong company, bringing a high level of job security, as well as competitive pay and benefits. This is a career-making opportunity, not just another job!
location: Manteca, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Oversee detailing / drafting to ensure timely and accurate completion
- Plan work with Engineering Manager and Detailing Supervisors to meet future deadlines
- Develop and implement Detailer training
- Mentor, coach, and provide accountability measures to detailing team
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- 2D drafting
- 3D modeling
- Steel detailing
- Metal buildings
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.