Manufacturing Engineer needed at leading company located in Washington, NC. This is a chance to gain valuable experience and an opportuninity for upward mobility. APPLY NOW!!!
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related science
- 2+ years of engineering experience within manufacturing environment
- AutoCAD or other drafting software experience
- Lean / six sigma / continuous improvement / process improvement experience
- Project experience
location: WASHINGTON, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Focus on continuous improvement and sustainability of equipment and processes in the assembly and molding departments.
- Drive improvement in all manufacturing processes.
- Conduct ongoing analyses of products and processes to identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve efficiencies
- Assist in new product development and modifications and revisions to existing products
- Coordinate and conduct validations (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Lead/Participate in the coordination and implementation of capital projects
- Investigate and install new methods, layouts, equipment and process analysis that improve overall operation of the plant.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Six Sigma
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Continuous Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.