A Construction Observer is needed for a utility holding company in the Golden, CO area. Construction Observers need to have detailed knowledge of T-line or substation construction practices. A strong construction background is required.
location: Golden, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $41.90 - 47.89 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for verifying all work performed by the prime construction contractor complies with our construction standards and the engineering prints.
- Responsible for capturing any field changes to the design.
- Responsible for communicating properly to the responsible parties within the Company on a routine or daily basis.
- Responsible for ensuring the constructor performs the Work to the Company's specifications and standards.
- Responsible for ensuring the constructor uses the proper materials in the proper place on the Project.
- Shall take all precautions to protect Company's equipment, materials and customers and be a good representative for Company.
- A designated Company field representative will be available to help orientate constructor to Work being observed.
- Responsible for providing own transportation to perform the job. Contractor shall provide all safety equipment (i.e. hard hats, safety glasses, and safety shoes).
- All workers are required to wear hard-hats, safety shoes, and safety glasses unless they are in an area designated as a safe area.
- A strong construction background is required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).