Multiple designers are needed for a utility holding company in Edina, Shorewood, Maple Grove & Minneapolis areas. This position Creates, updates and revises sketches, working drawings and contract documents using Computer Assisted Design (CAD) software or manual means of drafting to meet customer requirements.
location: Osseo, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $24.65 - 27.46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Additional Job Details:
- Prepares 2D and 3D models. Must be able to read and comprehend detailed customer requirements, data sheets and supplier specifications.
- Assignments will be completed utilizing information provided by project engineering, architectural, or technical services staff under the direction of a supervisor.
- Requires familiarity with drafting techniques and engineering concepts and terminology. Able to read engineering drawing and blueprints.
- Responsibilities for this position include, failed equipment design, trouble and construction referral work, assisting other designers with new business projects, following up with miscellaneous customer issues, and engineering projects.
- This is a customer facing position. Good customer service skills, knowledge of GIS/SAP, and electric utility experience preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.