Quality Assurance Associate needed for a full-time opportunity in the Northbridge, MA area. The Quality Assurance Associate will be responsible for maintianing a document control management system compliant with regulatory and quality policies and requirements. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Northbridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Maintain a document control management system compliant with regulatory, quality and company policies and requirements.
- Responsible for the management of all documentation and records include receiving, filing, and maintenance of all GxP documents, including but not limited to standard operating procedures (sops), quality policies, and forms.
- Support site environmental monitoring program
- Support audit readiness efforts
- Provide quality support for material inspection efforts
- Maintain GxP audit files and assist with entry, tracking, and archiving of audit records.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Quality Assurance (2 years of experience is required)
- Document Control (2 years of experience is required)
- Med. device/biotech industry (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Exp. with GxP documents (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.