A Schedule Planner is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Milan, IL area. This job plans and schedules simple (fewer capacity constraints, fewer work centers, fewer process, lower change over complexity) manufacturing processes of all current production and service parts. Schedules requirements for material with regard to the Company Production System including kanbans/triggers, delivery and achievement of the production schedule.
location: Milan, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $16.56 - 19.90 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Establish and maintain part level forecasts for specific factories and/or product lines, ensuring that customer support objectives of percent fill and inventory objectives of asset turn are met.
- Provide factories with service part requirement plans that bring sufficient material into the distribution network to support forecasted needs while utilizing appropriate material replenishment tactics and strategies.
- Review inventory positions across worldwide distribution networks and respond to imbalances through efficient re-distribution of inventory.
- Process daily worldwide backorders, respond to changes in demand or inventory levels and interact with factories by placing / expediting requirements as necessary.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.