A prominent architectural design and construction company is looking for a Project Architect to add to their growing team. This position will be the Job Captain for construction of K-12 Public Education and other non residential projects.
- 4 years of experience as a Project Architect
- Revit or CAD drafting/design experience
- Architectural and Structural design experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
location: Perris, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead the drafting the design team for all project phases
- Responsible for the complete construction document package
- Familiar with Structural and MEP design coordination
- Focus on K-12 Public Eduaction market sector
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Structural Drafting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.