Our client has an immediate need for a long term contract to work with their team as an Etch Equipment Technician within the Semiconductor industry. If you are interested in learning more about this job, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience and one of our recruiters will be in touch as soon as possible.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $31 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Job Summary:
The Etch Equipment Maintenance Specialist is in a high-volume semiconductor wafer manufacturing environment. The position requires responsibility for the maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and productivity of Etch equipment including but not limited to Lam Alliance (4400, 4500, 9600), AMAT P5000 & 5200 (DPS, MXP, MXP+), STS Pegasus, DUV Fusion M200PC, Gasonics Asher L3500. Primary Job Duties:
Additional candidate expectations:
- Coordinate/execute scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities.
- Must be able to follow PM Tasks.
- Must be physically capable of standing for long periods of time (up to 12 hours) as well as lifting and carrying objects up to 50 pounds
- Must be willing and physically able to don the appropriate safety apparatus to work with hazardous gases and chemicals and be cleared medically to perform tasks involving this work.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting issues and solutions
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and multitask
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to produce results in a timely manner
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to participate on task force teams across departments and divisions
- Ability to train and mentor future Maintenance Specialist Technicians
- Solid knowledge of SPC and its use in troubleshooting and making improvements
- Aptitude and desire to learn new skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- Prefer 4+ years of directly related wafer fab experience with an emphasis on Etch processing equipment. Previous experience as MST or Equipment Technician experience preferred in 200mm/300mm high volume manufacturing environment.
- Associate's degree in electronics is preferred but not required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.