Permanent position: Seeking a Project Engineer with a capital equipment design / build / assembly / installation background. This person will likely have an engineering background but it's not required. Someone who has significant experience managing a capital / industrial equipment project from start to finish, organizing departments, lead times, construction / installation, working with the customer etc.
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience in a Project Management or Project Engineering environment specific to custom machine design / build or CapEX projects with machine / production lines
- Full company benefits, PTO, holiday pay, 401k etc...
location: Taunton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Reports directly to the President
- Works with cross functional teams such as engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing to review "Bill of Materials" and project time lines to confirm completion.
- Reviews change requests
- Weekly meetings with Manufacturing, Purchasing, Production and Engineer to make sure schedules are being met.
- Participate in design reviews
- Utilizes 3D Solidworks to design equipment as needed.
- Ability to programm press brakes and laser cutters when required.
- Standardize construction drawings for machinery and BOM requirements
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Engineering (2 years of experience is required)
- Custom Machinery (5 years of experience is required)
- Equipment Design (5 years of experience is required)
- Sheet Metal (5 years of experience is required)
- Fabrication Schedules (1 year of experience is required)
- Bill of Materials
- Solidworks (2 years of experience is required)
- 3D (2 years of experience is required)
- Press Brake Programming (1 year of experience is required)
- laser cutter programming (1 year of experience is required)
- Capital Equipment
- Purchasing / Procurement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.