A Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a leading industrial equipment manufacturer. The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible to plan, direct, coordinate, and optimize manufacturing processes within the plant.
Qualified candidates must have a BS in Engineering or Engineering Technology, proficiency with design software. This is a direct hire position located in the South Atlanta Metro area.
location: Hampton, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop, evaluate, and improves manufacturing methods
- Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confer with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
- Plan, design and implement cellular and lean manufacturing technology to reduce production lead-times and work-in-process inventories
- Confer with vendor to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.