Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Field Service Engineer specializing in industrial equipment. This position is salaried + time and 1/2 for overtime, about 60%-70% travel and can be HOME BASED.
- Direct hire opening with company sponsored benefits
- Time and 1/2 for over-time availability
- Home Based
location: Remote - 70% + Domestic Travel - HQ in MA, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Installation and Servicing of Capital Equipment or Industrial Machinery
- Ability read and interpret blueprints and wiring schematics - PLC modifications / debugging desirable.
- Experience in food / beverage, paper, industrial ovens or furnaces, or burners is highly desirable. (or the like)
- Willingness to travel 60%-70% of the time
- Mechanically inclined, used to working on large industrial production equipment, conducting field service, preventive maintenance, being part of the installation team etc..
- 3+ years of Field Service experience or Installing industrial equipment or Machine maintenance / assembly / build
- Any experience with installation of equipment powered by natural gas, or working with burner systems would be a plus (not required and we will train)
- Experience with basic trouble-shooting of PLC's would be a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Field Service
- Field Engineering
- Burner Equipment
- Steam Boiler
- Drying Kiln
- Gas Control Burner Equipment
- Heating Systems
- Custom Machinery
- Service and Repair
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.