Environmental Engineering firm is seeking a highly motivated Director of Engineering to join their team near Miami, FL. This individual will lead the engineering team, project managers, general contractors, and others to ensure project completion and customer satisfaction. Experience with Business development is highly desired and experience in waterfront civil projects is a plus.
location: Coral Gables, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage and develop a team of Engineers and Project Managers
- Lead waterfront design projects
- Train, coach or mentor members of the project team
- Coordinate and communicate with Architects/Designers, Project Managers, Contractors, etc.
- Support in the development of construction drawings and specifications
- Attend meetings with coordinating parties to resolve project complexities
- Manage project schedules
- 7 -10 years' civil engineering experience (preferably in waterfront environment)
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineering Certification (PE) is a plus
- Extensive Management and business development experience
- Motivated to develop engineering leaders and evolve the engineering profession
- Ability to communicate with all levels of professionals
- Committed to providing exceptional client service and technical excellence
- Looking for long-term growth
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.