An E&I Supervisor is needed for a leading paper manufacturing organization near Augusta, GA. The E&I Supervisor is responsible for overseeing a team of E&I Technicians to ensure work orders and PM tasks are complete.
Qualified candidates must have 5+ years of E&I supervisory experience within an industrial/heavy manufacturing setting. A BS Degree is preferred. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
location: Augusta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $88,500 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Supervise the work of E&I Technicians
- Work with maintenance planners to ensure PM tasks are completed
- Ensure that plans, schedules, and materials are available to allow for work to be handled effectively and efficiently
- Assist with plant outage support plans
- Ensure that work completed is being performed in a safe manner
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Industrial Manufacturing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.