Entry level Project Engineer needed for a manufacturer specializing in structural steel. This is a direct hire opportunity located in the Watertown WI area. This person will have 0-1 years of experience and will be responsible for assisting project managers and project engineers with daily tasks such as
creation and detailing of drawings for manufacturing and construction.
Experience with either AutoCAD, TEKLA or Advanced Steel is preferred.
Once competent in this role the candidate can grow into a independent Project Manager. Job qualifications
Benefits include PTO, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Coverage, as well as 401k and performance bonuses
- Associates or BS in Manufacturing, Civil, Mechanical or Structural Engineering preferred
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Inventor Suite, Tekla, Advanced Steel, RISA or Revit preferred.
- Experience focused in manufacturing and the fabrication of Structural Steel is helpful
- Prefer 0-1 years of experience
location: Watertown, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assist project managers and project engineers with daily tasks such as; customer and supplier communications, ordering of raw material and parts, job cost tracking,
- Use TEKLA to track projects through the entire manufacturing process from estimating through shipping for large, time-line sensitive construction projects.
- Candidate will assist the engineering staff with the creation and detailing of drawings for manufacturing and construction.
- Candidate needs to be able work well with other teams such as outside engineering suppliers and internal manufacturing to provide information such as drawings to the factory for fabrication, as well as final construction drawings to the customer.
- Candidate will work with the business development team by providing technical support both in house as well as in the field. Required travel should be no more than about 10% per year to domestic and international customers.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Associates
- Project Management
- Project Engineering
- Junior Project Manager
- Assistant Project Manager
- Structural Steel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.