A prominent machine distributor is seeking a Capital Equipment Sales Director to be based out of the Windsor, CT facility. The position will report to the company GM. He's looking for an out-of-the-box thinker who can bring new and unique ideas and strategies for immediate growth and long-term stability of the company. This position will work alongside the GM to lead the sales team and oversee sales objectives. The ideal candidate will have a technical or engineering background, experience in B2B sales, and some experience either building an inside sales team or managing inside salespeople. The GM is very open as to industry this person will come out of, preference for someone outside the company's industry to bring new/innovative ideas! Salary is a base in the $150K+ range plus bonus!
location: Windsor, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage our team of professional sales staff daily to ensure resources are effectively utilized.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day functions of our Administrative team.
- Design, implement and manage an inside sales department to increase leads and create active sales opportunities.
- Develop and foster close relationship with our builder and vendors.
- Create and execute annual business plans and sales strategies for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the recruiting, management, performance, and development of direct- reporting staff.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.