A 3D Generalist is needed for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives in the Rapid City, SD area. A 3D Generalist sits at the forefront of creative production for product groups across the globe. Each 3D Generalist is tasked with creating animations, models, product renders, and other 3D content.
location: Rapid City, South Dakota
job type: Contract
salary: $15.72 - 16.56 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 3D Generalists are responsible for retaining defined product workflow, continuity, and deadlines that they are assigned.
- 3D Generalists will communicate with customers on project inquiries, and completion.
- 3D Generalists are supported by the Senior Artists and Senior Lead Artist.
- Each 3D Generalist directly reports to their work director for all employment essential subjects.
- 3D Generalists are expected to be flexible and willing accept/overcome creative challenges ranging from repeatable work, to new product development.
Education: 2 or 4 year degree in CGI related field (Animation, Game Design).
Experience: 0 - 2 years in 3D industry experience (Game or Film).
- As a 3D Generalist you will be expected to have a competent understanding of core 3D subjects (Modeling, Texturing, Lighting, Animating, Rendering, Compositing).
- Light low-level compositing skills a plus.
Workload: Workload will be 2-3 projects concurrently.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates
- 3D Design
- Texture creation
- UV Mapping
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.