Cost Engineer needed at leading manufacturing plant located in Anaheim, CA. This will be a partially home based role. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!!!
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Accounting
- 2+ years costing experience within high volume manufacturing environments
- ERP/MRP experience required, Oracle/JDE preferred
- Must be an advanced user of Excel
- 3D modeling software experience a plus
location: Anaheim, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide new product costing, support for ERP related issues/maintenance activity, and cost savings analyses.
- Navigate through current costing tools in excel, and be able to read and write complex formulas used to update and improve costing functions,
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve costing tools
- Maintain understanding of all manufacturing processes in order to troubleshoot any discrepancies with specifications, part drawings, BOMs, etc.
- Create detailed SOP's for new and existing procedures for ERP system.
- Meet aggressive project schedules and resolve project issues.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Cost Engineer
- Cost Estimating
- Labor Costing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.