An FPGA Model Engineer is needed for an American multinational corporation and technology company in the Hillsboro, OR area. Position for an experienced FPGA (Emulation) model engineer to develop, integrate, verify and validate FPGA fast prototype models for the team.
location: Hillsboro, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $31.63 - 44.69 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Team player, very proactive and self-motivated
- Verilog/VHDL coding and verification
- RTL logic design
- Logic synthesis
- Working knowledge of logic design principles, power/timing effects
- Develop system level test suites suitable for execution on emulators.
- Develop emulation tools such as debugger and monitor features.
- Integration of acquired IP blocks into synthesized design
Minimum Qualifications: BSEE - preferred MSEE
5+ years of experience in:
- ASIC (Logic / RTL Design) experience & back ground with experience in FPGA and Emulation model development
- FPGA prototyping, silicon verification and system validation
- Mapping complex SOC design into multi-FPGA platforms and hands on experience with such prototyping systems, e.g. Zebu, Veloce, HAPS 80, Palladium or equivalent
- Silicon verification, test plan development and execution
3+ years of experience in:
- Knowledge of RTL language (e.g. VHDL, Verilog), in-circuit emulation development and FPGA fast prototyping.
- Understanding of standard interfaces and bus protocols: PCI/USB/ETH/SPI/I2C/PCI-E/SPI/AXI/AMBA
- Familiar with Simics Model development for Hybrid/Virtual Platform
- System board design/debugging, RTL, lab equipment, e.g. oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
- Familiar with pre-Silicon prototyping tools, flows and methodologies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.