Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for a Product Development Engineer in Round Lake, IL area. Contract position for 6 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm. Under the direction of a supervisor, this person will be responsible for following company quality policies to sustain product quality and ensure compliance. He/she will utilize sound statistical and engineering techniques/tools to approach and solve problems.
Candidate should have B.S. in Engineering and at least 2-5 years of experience with electro-mechanical medical devices and working knowledge of medical device international standards preferred. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!
location: Round Lake, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 49 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Utilizes engineering product development/process knowledge to solve straightforward problems.
- Performs standard engineering assignments to support new product development and assists cross-functional teams in identification of risks. Provides Quality Assurance support and guidance for verification and validation of product requirements. Supports reviews of product testing to ensure product conformance to specifications.
- Provides support for New Product Development and guides team through the development process to ensure compliance to quality systems. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- BS in Engineering.
- 2 - 5 years experience.
- Experience with electro-mechanical medical devices and working knowledge of medical device international standards preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Product Design
- Medical Device
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.