A Process Controls Engineer is needed for a leading manufacturing organization in the Kalamazoo, MI area. The Process Controls Engineer is responsible for troubleshooting controls systems on a large industrial project.
Qualified candidates must have 5+ years of related Controls Troubleshooting experience, and proficiency with Valmet DNA is preferred, but not required. This is a contract role slated to last through October, with the possibility of extensions. Per Diem, mobilization and demobilization are available for this role.
location: KALAMAZOO, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Support capital projects; Assist with control commissioning and troubleshooting
- Implement new control system technology
- Support process problem solving by identifying sources of process upsets and other anomalies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.