Equipment Maintenance Technicians needed at leading manufacturing company located in Austin, TX. There are multiple openings across various shifts. Sign on bonus could be available for non local candidates. APPLY NOW!!!
- 2+ years of equipment maintenance experience
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair electronic and mechanical equipment
- Experience in PLC - Systems for robotics, process or material handling work.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $42,598 - 58,572 per year
work hours: 7am to 11am
education: High School
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain electronic automated manufacturing systems, including electro-mechanical control systems, robotic systems, programmable logic controls, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and belt and chain drive conveyor systems.
- Through troubleshooting, identifies machine malfunctions and isolates the failure mechanism.
- Performs preventive maintenance at specified intervals and schedules.
- Analyzes and implements corrective action reports and process tracking mechanisms.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Electro Mechanical
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.