Sr. Project Manager
Our growing client located in West Sacramento is hiring an Engineering Project Manager for a full time employment opportunity.
This is a family-owned, construction business but has the backing and structure of a medium sized corporate company that is in GROWTH mode.
This client designs, manufactures and builds prefabricated building systems; all in house!
The client is in the construction industry centered around prefabtricated architecture designs and one of the industries leaders in parking design as well.
Top skills needed:
- The Project Manager leads the facilitation of successful design, fabrication, and installation of architectural and structural building systems.
- While leading an integrated team within a specific business unit, they apply engineering, project management, problem solving, and communication skills across all levels and disciplines to significantly contribute to project success.
- The Project Manager leads multiple teams and projects simultaneously.
This role will begin REMOTELY but eventually will sit onsite in West Sacramento, CA
Our client is eager to interview and get employees started. Virtually interviews will be conducted ASAP and company will offer relocation packages for out of state candidates that are successfuly hired. Salary role + Bonus role.
location: West Sacramento, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 118,500 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality when working with staff, projects and proprietary information.
- Leads and is accountable for the delivery of multiple projects through a team of engineering professionals.
- Establish a project schedule to ensure accuracy and timeliness of calculations and project deliverables and align with external stakeholders.
- Monitor project financials, including but not limited to job cost planning, alignment of billing, costs and change orders.
- Routinely review contracts in relations to the full scope of projects.
- Participate in the selection of appropriate project vendors.
- Ability to read plans and blueprints, specifications and contract documents.
- Advanced mathematical skills and the ability to visualize in 3D.
- Able to exercise appropriate discretion when handling confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Display willingness and interest in stepping up into greater leadership role if the situation requires or the opportunity presents itself.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and able to quickly draw engineering sketches.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Office Suite programs.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 15lbs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Management
- Civil (3 years of experience is required)
- Construction (5 years of experience is required)
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.