Production Supervisor needed at leading heavy industrial plant located South of Colorado Springs, CO. This is a chance to join a very stable yet rapidly growing company. Should have relevant experience within mill or heavy industrial operations. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!
- Bachelors degree in a technical field or equivalent preferred
- Steel manufacturing, mill, heavy industrial, metal manufacturing experience required
- Front-line supervisory or team leader experience managing cross-functional teams
location: Pueblo, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Conduct shift safety meetings, train employees on safe work practices, and conduct daily safe job observations
- Use LEAN tools to continuously improve plant operations
- Supervising the shipping of finished product
- Performance evaluations of new hires
- Developing, coaching and training of Employees
- Monitoring daily production and delay management
- Building of operations & maintenance Teamwork
- Maintain and improve department 6S - daily management
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the collective bargaining agreements and applicable company policies
- Write and issue Improvement Action Reports (IARs) as needed per company policy.
- Process and document grievances as the first step in the grievance resolution process
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- production supervisor
- production manager
- manufacturing manager
- manufacturing supervisor
- heavy industrial
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).