A Project Engineer is needed for a leading food manufacturing organization. You will be responsible for leading a variety of complex plant projects ranging from equipment installations and optimization projects within their feed mills.
Qualified candidates must have 1+ year leading complex plant projects within a feed mill facility. A BS in Engineering is preferred. This is a direct hire role, which will support several facilities mainly within the Southeast. Candidates can expect to travel regionally at times up to 70% of time. Candidates can work remote when not at a plant. Relocation is available for qualified candidates. This opportunity carries excellent bonus potential.
location: Canton, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead cross functional teams on projects ranging from plant capital machine invests, facilities projects targeted to grow business and reduce operating costs, as well as improve operation of the site
- Work with vendors and sub-contractors to determine project scope, budget, and schedules
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, plant requirements, performance standard and completing technical studies
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements, and reviewing bids from contractors
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Engineering (1 year of experience is required)
- Feed Mill (1 year of experience is required)
- Capital Equipment
- pelletizer equipment
- grain mill
- Field Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Capital Equipment
- Project Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.