Permanent Position: A Packaging Engineer who has 5+ years experience with food packaging equipment including material handling and conveyors is needed for a large MEP Engineering and Construction company headquartered in northeastern FL. The position is based out of Boulder, CO, Jacksonville, FL or Stevens Point, WI. Travel up to 10%.
Ideal candidate will have knowledge of RTE, bakery, protein, or dairy/beverage processes.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Researches, designs and tests packaging equipment.
- Uses knowledge of materials and equipment in the food packaging industry.
- Must have experience/knowledge of bakery, protein, or dairy beverage process.
- Coordinate with the construction design, electrical, and design groups to verify refrigeration design conditions, equipment selection, and material size selection
- Works with CAD designers to coordinate drawings for packaged equipment 3D models, fabrication drawings, and develop P&IDs
- Develops design specifications for external suppliers including OEM's and Sub-Contractors
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Industrial Refrig. Design (5 years of experience is required)
- Solidworks (5 years of experience is required)
- SolidWorks Routing / Weldments (5 years of experience is required)
- AutoCAD Plant 3D (5 years of experience is required)
- Refrigeration Equipment
- HVAC (5 years of experience is required)
- Packaged Equipment Piping (2 years of experience is required)
- Conveyor Systems
- Food Packaging Equipment
- Material Handling Machinery
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.