SR.Planner (day shift) needed for an automotive parts maker in Duncan, SC. This person will be responsible for the ordering of production materials via SAP, oversight and coordination of inbound/outbound carriers, and ensuring that all FTZ requirements are met.
$75K-$80K / IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
location: Duncan, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Serves as a backup liaison between customer and company in the Materials function.
- Orders production materials via SAP to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinates carriers/containers for inbound/outbound material delivery to meet customer demand
- Ensures all requirements of the Foreign Trade Zone as it relates to Materials are met.
- Identifies and recommends cost reduction opportunities.
- Coordinates with other Materials Planners, Logistics Materials Coordinator, shipping and receiving and other internal/external resources in daily operations and material flow activities.
- Coordinates with ECR Coordinator any Engineering part number changes in a timely manner
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- SAP Applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.