A Manufacturing/CNC Engineer is needed for a leading manufacturing organization in the Effingham, IL area. The Manufacturing/CNC Engineer is responsible for leading the fixture design, tooling, programming and troubleshooting of complex CNC machines.
Qualified candidates must have a BS in Engineering or 7+ years of related experience. Candidates must be proficient with CNC programming, lean manufacturing/value stream principles, and have a background with leading tooling and fixture design process improvements. In addition, qualified candidates must be proficient with 3D design software, preferably Solidworks.
location: Effingham, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Evaluates and troubleshoot existing processes to reduce costs and improve quality
- Provide project management support by helping to resolve issues with cross-functional project teams, contractors, & suppliers
- Design new production processes and methods
- Conduct fixture design, tooling, and machine runtimes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- CNC (2 years of experience is required)
- Solidworks (2 years of experience is required)
- Spindle CNC (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Lean (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.