A Quality Engineer is needed for a leading manufacturing organization in Effingham, IL. The Quality Engineer is responsible for assuring quality guidelines are maintained, and interfacing with customers on quality questions and concerns.
Qualified candidates must have 3+ years of Quality Engineering experience for an automotive manufacturing environment or within a CNC/ Machining environment. A BS Degree is desired. Relocation will be budgeted for qualified candidates.
location: Effingham, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Evaluate production parts for quality issues, work with the quality team to develop resolutions
- Interface with customer directly on any concerns, prepare reports to customers detailing problem solving initiatives
- Work on continuous improvement activities such as Kaizen planning, 6S, and scrap reduction
- Conduct internal quality audits
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.