Seeking a new opportunity? If you fit the qualifications below, please apply! This is an exciting management opportunity with a growing company!
- Bachelor or university degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent subject with a 4-year university degree requirement. M.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent relevant practical experience is preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in electronic systems, including end-products; must have demonstrated development engineering or similar hands-on engineering experience.
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-industry experimental/laboratory experience is required.
- strong communications and organizational skills
- Previous experience managing teams
location: Milpitas, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $175,000 - 217,900 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- The Systems Engineering Manager for is responsible for understanding how all LF products applies to customers applications. This position will be expected to have a deep understanding of our customer's needs, applications, and support deriving new product requirements.
- This position will support internal customers such as the vertical market managers, field applications engineers, product managers, and sales. In addition, the Systems Engineering team will assist in defining new product requirements and applications testing procedures that reflect real-life use-cases in our customers applications.
- The Systems Engineering Manager is the technical partner to market managers and product managers with the aim to effectively articulate the benefits of our solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing technical applications notes for use by sales and field associates, as well as part of digital marketing initiatives.
- The Systems Engineering Manager will develop a team and structure to support this area. Key competencies will include: Building effective teams, development, achieving results through execution of team, managing and measuring work. The incumbent must possess strong leadership skills.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and agile to operate within a matrix organization supporting associates in various functions. The candidate must be comfortable in managing technical uncertainty when analyzing new or unfamiliar systems, performing product teardowns, developing testing concepts, and explaining "how things work"!
- Domestic & international travel to Company locations and customer meetings will be required - travel up to 20% of the time. Other responsibilities include providing regular project updates, supporting market mangers, sales, marcom and product management activities.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.