A Distribution Operations Coordinator is needed for a utility holding company in the Minneapolis, MN area. This position is responsible for the coordination and writing of Switchplan switching procedures for electric distribution outages. This position provides support to the Distribution Control Centers, construction and maintenance. Also supports external customers with the planning, coordination and preparation of outages to the electric delivery system. This position is also responsible for outage requests for performance tracking (accuracy, on-time switching, etc.).
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $35.21 - 47.88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Coordinates and writes electric distribution switching procedures for construction and maintenance departments adhering to safety and switching policies and guidelines. Also supports external customer outages.
- Supports the Distribution Control Centers by providing accurate documentation (Switchplan, feeder maps, station one lines, etc.) for operating the electric delivery system.
- Responsible for the scheduling, coordination and writing of switch plans (SP) switching procedures for electric distribution outages.
- This position provides support to the Distribution Control Centers, the construction and maintenance departments with the company. Also supports external customers with the planning, coordination and preparation of outages to the electric delivery system.
- This position is also responsible for switch plans performance tracking (accuracy, on-time switching & etc.).
- High school diploma or GED and two year technical degree in electricity or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of electric distribution delivery system experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and revise distribution maps, substation and customer Switchgear diagrams.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.