A Grid Superintendent is needed for a leading distribution organization. The Grid Superintendent is responsible for interfacing with the client on successful execution of structural projects at a new distribution facility.
Qualified candidates must have 4+ years of related dtywall/ structural grid superintendent experience for distribution centers or a related facility, and knowledge of grid and steel installation. This is a contract opportunity in the Aurora, Colorado area and is slated to last approximately 11 months. Our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: Aurora, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Work closely with the owners to ensure successful execution of the project and handover
- Ensure structural grid is successfully installed the first time to minimize any rework needed
- Ensure programs stay on plan, budget and meet specification
- Oversee sub-contractors performing structural work to ensure they are performing work within project scope, budget, and safety guidelines
- Perform a documented handover process to the Engineering Project Manager for the implementation and handover phase
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Structural Superintendent
- Structural Grid
- Drywall Superintendent
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).