Direct hire- Rebar Project Manager for a client in the Baltimore, MD area. Customer is looking for a Rebar project management or Rebar Drafting experience, 1 + years. Competitive salary + time and a half OT, lots of room for internal growth, and full benefits (401 K/Stock options). A small lump sum for relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Review contract documents/drawings and coordinate detailing efforts to ensure that we supply products and services in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Provide total contract management of each project assigned, including coordination of the detailing, scheduling, delivery and costs of products and services utilizing the company business system, industry standards and other company resources.
- Oversee efforts to ensure that we fulfill contractual obligations on the assigned project(s).
- Coordinate project requirements with the contractor's representative as well as with the rebar installer, engineer and/or architect using contract management guidelines.
- Schedule the detailing and delivery of required products and services with the contractor, detailers, and production staff as needed.
- Review changes to the project to determine their scope, ensure the accuracy of same, and then process the appropriate documentation in accordance with the company's change order procedures.
- Assist in the change order process culminating in the acceptance of the change order by the customer.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to appropriate staff, workers, and customers.
- Represent the company in project meetings as needed.
- Work with Detailing Manager to help control the financial aspects of contracts to protect the company's interest and simultaneously maintain a good relationship with customers.
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working up to 7 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Rebar Project experience (1 year of experience is required)
- Rebar (1 year of experience is required)
- Rebar Drafting (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.