Supply Quality Engineer needed to join a world wide organization located in Johnson Creek, WI that designs, develops and manufactures heavy offroad equipment. This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining a world class supply chain by identifying strategic suppliers and executing continuous improvement methods utilizing Lean Six Sigma principles.
This is a direct hire opportunity that offers a relocation package and a 5% annual performance based bonus. APPLY NOW!
- Bachelor's degree: Engineering
- Must be willing to travel 25-50%
- 3-5 years experience in manufacturing and or quality metal working environment
- Experience in Supplier Development and Continuous Development
- APQP experience
location: JOHNSON CREEK, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Identify and evaluate strategic suppliers and execute continuous improvement projects utilizing Lean Six Sigma principles to enhance performance in Safety, Quality, Delivery and total cost of ownership.
- Prioritize multiple tasks and identify internal and external resource needs for timely execution of projects and issue resolution within the supply base.
- Identify and monitor supply chain KPI's that are aligned with company supply chain strategic needs
- Influence new product designs and supply chain processes to meet quality, delivery and cost targets utilizing APQP tools
- Mitigate risks from supplier product or process change requests
- Perform supply base quality systems, process, capability and capacity audits
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Quality (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Supplier Quality (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Continuous Improvement (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Six Sigma
- Supply Chain
- Process Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.