Engineering Change Order Lead needed to join a world wide organization located in Johnson Creek, WI that designs, and manufactures heavy offroad equipment. This person will be responsible for the approval, release and communication of engineering change notices to ensure correct product manufacturing. Experience with Oracle and bill of materials is highly preferred along with excellent communication and realationship management skills.
This is a direct hire opportunity that offers a relocation package. APPLY NOW!
- Associates degree, Bachelors preferred in business or Engineering
- World Class ERP experience with emphasis on Oracle Bill of Material Routing and Inventory modules.
- Six Sigma yellow or green belt preferred
location: JOHNSON CREEK, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Track new or revised parts to ensure they are sourced, routed and costed. Activate them in Oracle when all attributes are complete so they can be ordered, received and consumed.
- Create M-R-C items and bill of material structure in Oracle so loaders, excavators, and attachments as well as their options can be forecasted, ordered, built and consumed.
- Act as liaison between Sourcing, Manufacturing Engineering, Tooling, Production Planning Inventory Control, Product Engineering, Product Management, SIOP, IT Business Process Group.
- Coordinate cross-functional Engineering Change Notice Meetings.
- Implement engineering changes to the factory by creating and maintaining part numbers and bills of material in Oracle.
- Establish and maintain effective dates for bill of material changes and ensure dates are met to avoid production disruptions.
- Track implementation of changes by coordinating information from Tooling, Sourcing, Manufacturing Engineering and Production Planning Inventory Control.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
- Change Order
- Capital Equipment
- Six Sigma
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.