Supplier Development Engineer needed to join a world wide organization located in Fargo ND that manufactures heavy equipment. This person will support all activities that ensure a continuous flow of quality part supply to the company's plants. In addition, this role must also attempt to minimize costs to the company. Each supplier development opportunity may be unique. To be considered for this role, you will have a BS in Engineering and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
This is a direct hire opportunity that offers a relocation package and a 5% annual performance based bonus. APPLY NOW!
- Bachelor's degree: Engineering
- Must be willing to travel 25-50%
- 3-5 years experience in manufacturing and or quality metal working environment
- Experience in Supplier Development and Continuous Development
- APQP experience
location: West Fargo, North Dakota
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Identify and evaluate strategic suppliers and execute continuous improvement projects utilizing Lean Six Sigma principles to enhance performance in Safety, Quality, Delivery and total cost of ownership.
- Prioritize multiple tasks and identify internal and external resource needs for timely execution of projects and issue resolution within the supply base.
- Identify and monitor supply chain KPI's that are aligned with company supply chain strategic needs
- Influence new product designs and supply chain processes to meet quality, delivery and cost targets utilizing APQP tools
- Mitigate risks from supplier product or process change requests
- Perform supply base quality systems, process, capability and capacity audits
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Quality (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Supplier Quality (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Continuous Improvement (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Six Sigma
- Supply Chain
- Process Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.