Rapidly growing cutting edge technology company that is opening a new location in the Pleasant Prairie, WI area is currently in search for a well rounded computer savvy candidate for the Robotic Operator position. This is a very important position. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. The Robotic Programmer will provide first line support to operations through monitoring the activities and efficiency of the grid and state of the art robotics.
location: Kenosha, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $44,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Investigate any stoppage on the grid which pauses the Operation and see through to resolution
- Investigating locked grid cells, charging ports and general Robot health.
- Communicate across multiple departments to ensure the right equipment is being used to maximize operational efficiency, and assist with the planning.
- Coordinate Robot software roll-outs to keep the most up to date software running across the Robot fleet.
- Escalating to off-site support and remotely connecting to the Robots.
- Monitor Robot performance and appropriately escalate problems to Engineering Operations for inspection.
- Monitor the status of both the Robots and the physical grid
- A degree from a vocational or technical school in a relevant field of study or an additional two years of relevant experience.
- Possess excellent computer skills and be PC literate.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage to tight deadlines.
- Analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Be familiar with basic shell commands to connect to remote hosts, authenticate and traverse the file system.
- Be able to work with log files and extract relevant log lines through the application of commands used for file manipulation.
- Experience of working with computerized maintenance management systems.
- Numerate and PC literate including Word, Excel etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
- Computer operator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.