Sr. Geotechnical Engineer
Engineering and construction services firm has an immediate need for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer in Nashville, TN. This experienced individual will be responsible for executing and overseeing Geotechnical project assignments. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of relevant geotechnical experience on civil engineering and/or construction projects. PE licensure is required and pay will be commensurate with experience. This opportunity offers a large bonus incentive - Please apply!
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Direct and execute Geotechnical project assignments including, field exploration, laboratory services, engineering analysis and report preparation,
- Provide quality control review of proposals and reports and direct operations in a manner to consistently meet commitments to the clients.
- Actively participate and direct business development and marketing efforts while establishing and maintaining client relationships
- Responsible for the mentoring and training of senior and junior professional staff professionals.
- Actively participate in relationship building with professional and technical organizations.
- BS Civil Engineering (MS in Geotechnical is highly desired)
- 5+ years of progressive Geotechnical experience with active project management
- Professional Registration (P.E.) in TN is required
- Excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills are essential
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Geotechnical Engineering and related disciplines with the ability and desire to provide creative and practical solutions to meet the client's needs.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Building and Construction
- Project Services Management
- Field Engineering
- Professional Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.