Our client in the Beverly, MA area is looking to add an experienced Supply Chain Manager to their growing team. Candidates interested should have a BS degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment. If you are interested in learning more please apply below and call us today for immediate consideration. Thank you.
location: Beverly, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develops and implements procurement strategies with external suppliers and internal feeder factories
- Sources, evaluates, and negotiates price, delivery, technical and quality requirements with new and existing suppliers
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring goods and maintaining stock levels.
- Liaises with employees to determine their product and service needs.
- Executes purchasing function.
- Monitors material demands, communicates, and resolves potential demand / supply issues with Suppliers, Sales, and Production
- Performs costs analysis and sets appropriate benchmarks
- Establishes and maintains procurement contracts
- Coordinates and communicates supplier deliveries.
- Tracks supplier performance.
- Maintains ERP system as it relates to Supply Chain.
- Works with Supply Chain Planner, Quality Assurance Manager and Engineering to improve supplier performance
- Works with Import and Export Compliance Manager to ensure legal compliance.
- Maintains records of purchasing including purchase orders, receipts, and other documents.
- Participates in international production transfers.
- Participates in Global Corporate Purchasing Team.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.