Construction Project Coordinator needed in Columbus, GA for a Fortune 200 company who is a leader in the Metal Buildings Industry. Our client is seeking someone with a minimum of 3 years of experience to manage multiple projects at a time. Lots of opportunities for growth. Excellent benefits include bonus and profit sharing.
location: Columbus, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manages 10-15 building projects from order taking to completion.
- Work with customers and in-house engineering teams to establish price, scope, and project schedule
- Generate change orders as needed
- Technical Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Construction or Engieering related fields
- 3 years experience in Construction as a project manager, estimator or lead detailer.
- Leadership experience as a team lead, supervisor or project lead in construction or metal buildings
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Project Coordinator
- Project Management
- Metal Buildings
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.